Tuesday, April 29, 2008

1st Post, April 29th 2008

Well I suppose the first thing I should do is introduce myself. My name is Maggie, and I'm the author of a little book called All That's Best of Dark and Bright. I'm starting this blog to document the trials and tribulations of finding a literary agent.

I began writing my novel when I was 21 (2 years ago), and finally finished it in February of this year. It contains the story of a young widow in 1837 who finds a remarkable new life in the small town of Eden.

In addition to writing I also happen to love photography (hence the flower and statue photos). I technically own a small photography business, though I've done almost nothing with it...I've been too consumed with writing!

I've been querying agents for 3 months now, and (obviously) haven't yet met with success. But I will prevail (I have to tell myself that)! Check back often to see updates on my journey!

No comments: