Sunday, June 8, 2008

Weekend

Currently Reading: The Secret Adventures of Charlotte Bronte
Well I've had a great weekend. I've had 3 days off of work, and I've spent them doing exactly what I want. Who could ask for anything better?
So yesterday I went and saw The Strangers (my boyfriend wanted to see it), and I would like to say DON'T BOTHER! Wow, it was just terrible. Initially it was scary and then about 30 minutes into it I was just frustrated. The killers were doing nothing but walking behind Liv Tyler and Scott Speedman looking creepy, then hiding before they turned around. So I was extremely bored until the very end, when I was just plain disturbed. The ending made me incredibly angry, I felt it was irresponsible and unnecessary. I guess I should add a disclaimer that I dislike the horror genre as a whole.
I also saw Baby Mama this weekend. I found it hiliarious!

No comments: