Monday, July 28, 2008

Update: Revising Madly

Currently Listening to: Matt Nathansen
Currently Reading: Nothing, I'm waiting for Breaking Dawn to come out this weekend.
Hi all! Well now that I have an agent (squeal) I'm working on the revisions she suggested. I am attempting to make my novel less literary (I was surprised to hear my novel is literary!) and more commercial. Things are going well. I've set a goal for myself (timeline) and I'm very confident that I will meet it. I found a beautiful drawing on Deviantart.com of Romola Garai yesterday. It's exactly what I imagine my main character as. It was done by AngelAvril. Check out her page here: http://angelavril.deviantart.com/art/Romola-Garai-35479215 . Here's how I invision Imogene:

2 comments:

cindy said...

yay! GO MAGGIE! i'm so thrilled for you!!

Maggie said...

Thanks! I'm thrilled for me too :D