Monday, May 5, 2008

Waiting



And so the waiting begins yet again. I'm writing a second novel about the Underground Railroad and I spend a lot of my free time on it, but not today. I'm feeling a bit discouraged so I emersed myself in Sophie Kinsella's new one Remember Me. Nothing perks me up like a little zany chick-lit. If you haven't read her novels go out and buy the Shopoholic series immediately!




Inspired by Cindy Pon I'm putting up a photo of the actress that I would want to play Imogene if my novel were ever made into a movie: Romola Garai. She's exactly what I imagined when I was writing. But I guess technically she's too old. Imogene is only 18....

2 comments:

Hank_McCoy said...

Hey don't get discouraged. Remember the journey is half the fun.

Oh, and might I suggest that if there are any songs the lead will be singing in your novel might I suggest Shakira as a leading lady. <3

cindy said...

how old is the actress? she looks like she may pass if she's not so made up?

good luck, maggie!!!