Sunday, October 19, 2008

Registry!



Currently Reading: Nothing until I finish my revisions.

Currently Watching: The Simpsons

R. and I went to Macys and started our registry the day before yesterday. It was so much fun! We chose a Waterford set of china.

The best part about the set is the accent plate, which you can't see in this photo... Since I love Cincinnati history I was thrilled when R. sent me a link to the following photo.

It's Cincinnati in the mid 19th century, which is the setting for my second novel! It's crazy to see how industrial, and muddy the city looked. I've done extensive research on the Underground Railroad in the Ohio Valley, but I guess I need to look into the general history a little bit more. But that can start once I finish the revisions. I'm seriously not going to start another book until I finish. It's amazing how much time reading can suck up.

2 comments:

Kiersten White said...

Oh, HOW FUN! Congrats on the engagement! Man, your life is so exciting now, isn't it ; )

Maggie said...

Lol. It really is!