Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Lost in Austen = Lost in Love

Tonight I am fervently happy to be the owner of a region free dvd player. After a day of school and writing, I came home to watch ITV's production of Lost in Austen. Absolutely everything about this mini-series is delightful. Humor, drama, and romance are all jam packed in this story. Jemima Rooper is fantastic as the improper Amanda Price. She's so busy trying to keep the novel on track that she mixes up everything! I was so engrossed in the story that none of the changes to the classic novel bothered me! The ending is beautiful, witty, and dare I say, perfect?! If you have a region free player buy this from Amazon.co.uk! If you don't then get one so you can watch it!

I did vote today, but I'd like to stay neutral on politics I'll not broach the topic anymore than that.

I've written around 2500 words so far for the month. It's a slow start, but I'm pleased with what I've done. I still haven't started reading another book. I'm going to stand by my pledge to finish my revisions first.

Peace.

2 comments:

cindy said...

hi maggie! how are you? how is revising coming along? wedding planning? =D miss your updates and PMs girl! xo

Maggie said...

I'm so busy these days! My revisions are almost done!!! I'm going to email it to Jennifer either tomorrow or Thursday! My wedding plans haven't gotten much farther. I'll write a post soon! I miss your pm's too! Our comments on each other's blogs aren't as in depth!