Monday, February 16, 2009

Where I've Been


Photo of my adorable puppy Bowser Digby.

Currently Reading: Another Eva Ibbotsen novel :)
Currently Listening to: Channel 19 Morning News

Quite a bit has happened since I last wrote. I've lost 10 pounds (woohoo), my grandfather passed, and my uncle had a stroke. It's been rough. But I'm dealing with all that has happened in the past year as best I can. My novel has suffered somewhat from my preoccupation but I'm ready to focus my attention on it wholeheartedly.
I love the above dresses for my bridesmaid Stacey (I decided to use different styles for each bridesmaid, so that they could each look fabulous). She's going to look gorgeous.

I purchase Graceling yesterday and I can't wait to give it a try. The publisher created a movie trailer for it that (though cheesy) convinced me I had to read it. The main character has two different colored eyes, which I was disturbed to discover as my mc does as well. Does that make me unoriginal? Below is the amazon.com address where you can find the video.

http://www.amazon.com/Graceling-Kristin-Cashore/dp/015206396X/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1234791416&sr=8-1

2 comments:

cindy said...

so happy you've updated! i'm sorry about the passing and illness. it's been like that this year, it seems. and it's only february!

here's to good news and happiness here on forward! and no, i think your two-eyed character is just fine!! do keep us updated!

cindy said...

where are you, maggie??