Thursday, September 25, 2008

Me Me :)

Cindy tagged me for a Me Me a few days ago, so now I'm going to play ;). Here we go:

1. What are your nicknames?

Answer: Mags, Mag, Maggles, Margo, Margie, Maggie Jeanne Jelly Bean, the list just goes on and on. For some reason people love to give me nicknames.

2. What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD?

Answer: I was 12 years old, and I bought Ever After on DVD. Man I loved that movie!

3. What is your favorite scent?

Answer: Pumpkin Pie

4. What one place have you visited that you can't forget and want to go back to?

Answer: Right now I'd have to say Destin, Florida. Yes I know I go there almost every year, but seriously it's paradise. The white sandy beaches, clear turquoise water, and delicious salt breezes always get to me.

5. Do you trust easily?

Answer: No. I don't think I do. Or rather, I trust, but when someone betrays that trust, it's difficult to get it back.

6. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?

Answer: Oh goodness. I speak before I think, but think before I act. The former often gets me in trouble.

7. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?

Answer: Recently, just work. But those issues seem to have been resolved, so life is good!

8. Do you have a good body image?

Answer: Um, maybe?

9. What is your favorite fruit?

Answer: Strawberries!

10. What websites do you visit daily?

Answer: Hotmail, Gmail, AbsoluteWrite, BuyCincy, Cindy's Blog ;)

11. What have you been seriously addicted to lately?

Answer: Chocolate soy milk, Dexter, Revising, and Email.

12. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?

Answer: She's sweet, beautiful, nice, always willing to cheer me up :), positive, and tons of fun!

13. What's the last song that got stuck in your head?

Answer: "Where I Stood", by Missy Higgins. If you don't love that song, you need your ears checked!

14. What's your favorite item of clothing?

Answer: My pink pajama pants from Gap! They are sooo comfy.

15. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?

Answer: Yup.

16. What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground?

Answer: I'd make sure the owner was nowhere to be found then take a trip to the book store.

17. What items could you not go without during the day?

Answer: My laptop, my toothbrush, and a book.

18. What should you be doing right now?

Revising!

3 comments:

Kiersten White said...

Aren't pajama pants absolutely the best? Really, it's a shame we can't wear them all the time.

Also, hi! Thanks for your sweet comment. Now I'm going to stalk all around your blog to see what you wrote to get signed by Andrea Brown, wow!

Maggie said...

Yey, I love being stalked :D, plus it's going to be mutual stalking. I am very, very lucky to be signed by Andrea Brown, believe me, I know.

cindy said...

love the me me! and love the mutual stalking, too! heee!!