Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Waiting Game

Michelle sent out another email saying that the agency would be in touch next week. So this weekend I've been trying not to think about it too much. R. was very sweet and bought me a few books that I was drooling over yesterday. They are both YA. I started Sovay and it's pretty good. I've never read anything by Celia Rees, but I'm impressed.

R. and I rented True Blood (just the first episode) from Blockbuster yesterday. It was very entertaining, but there was a vampire/human sex scene that was...well let's just say disturbing. Just warning you.


My vacation from work is coming up on Saturday (woohoo!) and I plan to spend some solid days doing nothing but writing. I'm not going out of town but R. and I are planning to go to the zoo, a musical version of Jane Austen's Emma, and the Renaissance Festival. It sounds like a great time to me!

If you don't mind, please remember to keep me in your prayers!

P.S. I gave up on The Mysteries of Udolpho. I found myself exceedingly bored.

2 comments:

cindy said...

am thinking of you, maggie! and i added sovay on to my wishlist. let me know how you like it! xoxo

Maggie said...

Cindy,
Thanks for the thoughts! I'll definitely let you know what I think of Sovay. So far it's good (I'm about 150 pages into it), but I can't figure out who her love interest is. Everywhere she turns there's a handsome man! Lol.