Sunday, August 17, 2008

Check out KoKo


Currently Listening To: KoKoKaina http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMH86_UqFw4

Currently Reading: No Regrets by Michele Young.


If you've never heard of KoKoKaina please click on the link. You'll fall in love with her immediately! She has this beautiful, vintage jazz sound. I can't wait until her first CD comes out.


Well as far as my revisions go...I'm up to page 109! I'm spending every spare moment I have on them. It's still slow going though. I've been adding more romance in as I go. I think with almost any book I read, the true reason for my like or dislike is the romance (with the possible exception of Harry Potter). I grew up reading fairy tales and watching Disney movies. I get so much satisfaction when a character gets her prince. Don't you?

No comments: