Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sparkhouse

Currently Listening To: the 10 o'clock news.
Currently Reading: The Mysteries of Udolpho by Ann Radcliffe (Northanger Abbey is to blame. I just want to know what Catherine was so obbsessed with.)

I've been so busy this week! I can't wait until Saturday. I've got a day off of everything, so R. and I are going to cuddle up and start watching season 2 of Dexter. I'm such a homebody!

So I discovered a BBC movie that I haven't seen (shocking I know), and I'm dying to get it! But sadly Sparkhouse is only available in Region 2 format...so I've decided I'm going to ask for a region free player for my birthday in November. I'm pretty sure that there are a million BBC dvds I'd love, that aren't available here in the US.




2 comments:

cindy said...

enjoy your day off, maggie! =D

Maggie said...

Oh I will, believe me! I can't wait!