Friday, August 29, 2008

Shakespeare

Currently Reading: The Mysteries of Udolpho & Witches and Neighbors

Currently Listening To: Fiona Apple


Tomorrow The Cincinnati Shakespeare Company is performing A Midsummer Night's Dream for free in Eden park. I wish I could go! I've seen a few shows by the Company and loved both of them! Unfortunately I have to work and then I've already made plans. R. looked at me like I was crazy when I mentioned it. He's not much of a Shakespeare fan.
Sunday I'm going to spend all day working on my revisions. I'm really looking forward to it, but I think I'm going to have to set up at Borders, or Barnes and Noble. I've really gotten sick of writing in my house. It just feels very cramped (even though it isn't). I'm not sure if anyone else gets this way, but I just feel like I need a change of scenery.
R. and I finished the 2nd season of Dexter...He was not happy with the way it ended (someone dies), but I loved it. The new season starts September 28th and I can hardly wait. I don't have Showtime though, so I'll probably have to watch it online. I guess that's not all bad as I will get to skip commercials.

No comments: