Monday, August 25, 2008

Swept From The Sea



Currently Watching: The Simpsons
Currently Reading: The Mysteries of Udolpho




So. On a whim I rented Swept From The Sea from Blockbuster online. All I have to say is: why have I not heard of this movie before? It's so romantic, and well acted! It makes me wonder what other awesome movies I'm missing out on!

Last Saturday was heaven, just as I thought it would be. R. and I cuddled on the couch and watched Dexter. Then we got some dinner, and just hung out together. It was wonderful. Thursday we're heading down the football game at UC. I'm not a huge football fan but I'm still looking forward to it.

I'm steadily working on my novel's revisions still. I've gotten through page 116. Yey! I hope I can up the rate at which I've been working. I'm still confident that I'll meet the deadline I set for myself.

3 comments:

cindy said...

yay on your revision progress! can't wait till you're done and ready to turn it in! =D

as for my favorite book ... too hard to choose.

Anonymous said...

I hope you could inform rather detail Coz that make me vexed

Maggie said...

Cindy, thanks for the yay! :D I can't wait until I'm done either!

Umbul, I'm very confused.