Thursday, August 7, 2008

Sweetest Downfall

Currently Reading: Breaking Dawn
Currently Listening to: "Samson" by Regina Spektor
"You are my sweetest downfall..." That has to be one of my all time favorite lines from a song. And it fits well with how my mc feels for her love interest. Once I've got the revisions finished, I'll come up with a playlist for my book. I love it when my favorite authors do that. It's a great way to go even further in depth into the characters' emotions. Does anyone else enjoy this?
Speaking of my revisions I'm hoping to make it to 50 percent finished by Monday night. It's a pretty steep goal, but we'll see how I do.

1 comment:

Serena Woods said...

Hi, Maggie,

I've never heard of authors putting playlists to their books, but I've always thought I wanted to make a soundtrack for mine. I think it's a great idea!! (Even though I thought I made it up. ;) )

Thanks for posting on my blog!

Serena